It is part of amino acid infusion solutions for parenteral nutrition, in addition to other amino acids, widely used in human medicine. For patients with impaired digestion, an orally applicable "chemically defined dietâ€°Û developed the L -threonine contains. In this diet the amino acids form the nitrogen source, all essential nutrients are chemically in well-defined form.The addition of L -threonine into compound feed in the feed industry spread and protects natural resources.
- Boiling Point :Ã¥ÃŠ345.8 Ã¥Â¡C
- Density :Ã¥ÃŠ1.464 g/cm3
- HS Code :Ã¥ÃŠ29225000
- IUPAC_Name:Ã¥ÃŠ(2S)-2-Amino-3-Hydroxybutanoic Acid
- Melting Point:Ã¥ÃŠ256 Ã¥Â¡C
- PH Value:Ã¥ÃŠ5.0 - 6 at 59.6 g/l at 25 Ã¥Â¡C (77 Ã¥Â¡F)
- RTECS Number:Ã¥ÃŠXO8590000