Borate Buffer Packs, pH 8.5
Pre-measured, ready-to-dissolve packets of borate buffer for use in protein modification procedures at alkaline pH.
Borate Buffer Packs are pouches of dry-blended powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of borate buffer for use in protein modification procedures requiring amine-free conditions and alkaline pH.
Dry-Blend Packs of borate buffer are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 50mM borate, pH 8.5.
• Borate buffer - dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 50mM borate, pH 8.5
• Convenient - dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
• Save time and trouble - no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
• Long shelf life - stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
• Eliminate variables - our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
Formulation: Dissolved equals 50mM borate, pH 8.5
Sufficient For: Preparing 500mL of 1X buffer with each pack (20L total)
- Appearance: Solid
- HS Code : 382200000