Agarose, High Gelling Temperature
It is used for analysis of nucleic acids by gel electrophoresis or blotting (Northern or Southern) and is also suitable for protein applications such as Ouchterlony and radial immunodiffusion (RID).
- Supports or facilitates plant growth and/or shoot proliferation in two or more plant tissue cultures.
- Gel Strength(1.5%) >1200gm/cm2
- Gel Temperature(1%) <42ºC
- Electroendosmosis(EEO): 0.1
- Appearance: Powder
- Boiling Point : 993.945ºC at 760 mmHg
- Density : 1.81g/cm3
- HS Code : 130239000
- Melting Point: 260ºC