Plant/Fungi DNA Isolation Kit
For rapid isolation of total DNA from plants and fungi
- Rapid and simple procedure
- Isolate total DNA including pathogen DNA without phenol
- Liquid nitrogen is optional for homogenization
- Available in spin column format and 96-well format for high throughput applications
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No liquid nitrogen required for homogenization - Liquid nitrogen is not required for homogenization of samples, making DNA purification rapid and convenient.
- Isolate DNA from a wide range of samples - DNA can be isolated from a wide range of plant and filamentous fungi samples.
- Isolate total DNA, including viral DNA - Purified DNA samples can be used for the detection of viral pathogens, as viral DNA is isolated with the plant/fungi DNA.
- Rapid and simple processing - Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in 45 minutes, while the 96-well plates can be processed in 30 minutes
- High yield of DNA - High yields of purified DNA can be isolated with this kit.
- No phenol:chloroform extractions - DNA is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals such as phenol or chloroform. The DNA is of the highest quality and can be used in a number of downstream applications.
- 96-well format available - This kit is also available in a 96-well format for high throughput applications