Hot Firepol® (TAQ)
Product DescriptionHot Start Themostable DNA Polymerase HOT FirePol® is a high quality enzyme that can be used in various scientific technologies in the gene technology field. e.g. automatic hot start primer extension.
- Source: Purified from E. Coli strain.
- Inactive at ambient temperatures; activated by a 15-minute incubation at 95-97°C
- Incubation prevents extension of nonspecifically annealed primers formed at low temperatures
- Enzyme has 5' to 3' polymerization-dependent exonuclease replacement activity but lacks 3' to 5' exonuclease activity
- Enzyme has the "extendase activity", allowing TA cloning
- One unit is defined as the amount of the enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10mmole of dNTP into an acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 74°C
- Storage and Dilution Buffer: 50% glycerol, 20mM Tris-HCl pH 8.7 at 25°C, 1000mM KCl, 0.1mM EDTA and stabilizers
|Shelf Life||:||1 year|